We are delighted to launch the new Club Down Youth Draw!
This exciting new project has been undertaken by Club Down’s Youth Committee, and gives you the opportunity to win some amazing prizes – while at the same time, supporting Club Down.
Prizes include a brand new car from JC Campbell, a trip to New York, a holiday to Santa Ponsa with your friends, £500 cash and much much more.
Two prizes will be drawn each month, starting on 15th November 2017 and continuing on the 15th of every month thereafter until 15th October 2018.
Which prizes are won each month have already been selected in advance.
Tickets cost £5 per month for a year and can be paid for via Direct Debit.
An annual ticket can be bought and paid for upfront for a reduced price of £50, a saving of £10. These can be paid for by cash, cheque or a one-off Direct Debit payment online.
You can purchase your ticket online, or buy directly from one of our Club Reps who are listed here.
All funds raised through the Draw will go towards supporting the work of the Mourne Academy, Down GAA’s youth development programme. The Mourne Academy aims to provide the best possible coaching and facilities for our young people, to produce elite athletes and Gaelic stars of the future.
If you have an queries contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- The Club Down Youth Draw will commence on 15th November 2017 and every month thereafter until the 15th October 2018.
- Tickets cost £50 for a year if a one-off payment is made before start of Draw, or £60 Direct Debit (£5 x 12 months).
- Cheques for full payment payable to Club Down.
- Ticket entries close on Monday 1st November.
- Tickets should be returned to your Club Rep or the Club Down Office at 41A Monaghan Street, Newry BT35 6AY. Full club rep list will be posted on ClubDown.ie.
- All draws will open and transparent. Draws will be recorded and shared on the 15th of every month.
- Results will be published on all Official Down GAA and Club Down social media and emailed to prize winner, all draw entrants and all club secretaries.
- There are two prizes listed to be won each month. Each month’s prize has already been allocated – winners will receive the allocated prize for that month, they are not able to choose from the full list of prizes.
Prizes will be allocated to winners in the order they are given on the Club Down website. The first ticket drawn out wins the prize listed as number 1 for that month. The second ticket drawn wins the second prize listed as prize 2 for that month.
- Decision of draw organisers is final.
- Prizes involving holidays have a short time frame for bookings and travel dates are set. In the event that a winner cannot travel on the given date, the prize can be offered to another individual chosen by the original winner. There is no substitute prize or cash equivalent.
- There are no substitutes, cash equivalent or buy back options for any prizes.
- While prizes are currently confirmed, they are all subject to change without notice at any time.
- For queries contact Club Down Youth Draw – Email: email@example.com